These NFC stickers can be pasted on glass, wood, or a wall or plastic base. If you paste a sticker behind a regular paper poster, you will make the poster interactive in that area.
With such a NFC Smart Poster you can:
- guide the customer to your YouTube or other video presentations,
- trigger a navigation with a destination address (to your new Cafe or Shop),
- open a URL link with a prize game or your website presentation
- display some text on client mobile phone (“Hello Word”)
- open a mobile application or a download link to Google Play or another App Store
- automatically dial a phone number or open a pre-written SMS
- report the location (Latitude and Longitude)
- open a Street View at certain coordinates
- add your contact details to your client’s phone
- configure a Wi-Fi network or a Bluetooth connection
- add a Social Network link (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, Telegram, Slack, Skype, Reddit . . .)
- search for product on Amazon, AOL, Baidu, eBay, Google, IMDb, Wikipedia, YouTube…
- add a Bitcoin address for donations or other payments
- or just use a chip ID to trigger some customized actions
The top layer is a made from white plastic (PET). In between layers there is a layer with a chip, and at the bottom there is an adhesive layer with a strong 3M glue type 467MP 200MP. This highly viscous adhesive is resistant to high temperature and humidity, and will make sure this sticker stays in place for a long time.
The stickers contain an NTAG213 NFC chip which is an inexpensive read/write NFC chip compatible with standard ISO/IEC 14443-3A. These are used regularly for various NFC applications.
The NTAG213 chip has a 7 byte-long unique ID number encoded by the chip manufacturer and an EEPROM memory for storage up to 144 bytes of data that equals a 136 character-long URL address or a string of other data.
The memory can be set as ‘read-only,’ and can therefore be locked against future changes.
If the NFC sticker contains the URL address, most NFC devices will automatically open an URL with their default internet browser when scanned. When writing custom data to an NFC chip, you may use a custom key and the content will be hidden from non-authorized users.
The chip ID is always easily readable with many NFC applications and is visible to the public. The ID is usually used as an identifier which connects the user to the other information inside the application database.
Reading test for NFC stickers with a NTAG213 chip and strong 3M adhesive
We have tested these stickers with different kinds of readers and measured the reading distances. This is not an official test, but it was made to inform you what reading distances you may expect with your application.
Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors
Chip: NTAG213 (NFC Type 2)
Protocol: ISO/IEC 14443 Type A.
Frequency: 13.56 MHz
Reading distance: up to 10 cm (usually up to 5 cm)
Dimensions: round, diameter 25 / 30 mm
Material: Plastic, PET
These NFC stickers are not suitable for mounting on metallic materials. If you need to paste your stickers on metal, check our products with anti-metal protection.
If you need larger quantities send an email to email@example.com or call +38641 884 124 and we will be happy to help you.
If you are an integrator or reseller, we offer special discounts.
MIFARE®, MIFARE CLASSIC®, DESFire®, ICODE® are registered trademarks, owned by NXP B.V. There is no affiliation between NXP B.V. and Mave d.o.o. (rfidspecialist.eu)