Wooden RFID cards are made of natural wood and contain a 125 kHz TK4100 chip, which is a read-only chip with a programmed chip ID code.
These cards are similar in dimensions to bank cards and measure 86x54 mm and are 1.4 mm thick, which is slightly larger than a standard bank card.
The main advantages of using these wooden RFID cards are the environmentally friendly material and the unique and memorable aesthetics.
The TK4100 chip is read-only, it operates at a frequency of 125 kHz and it supports the same protocols as the EM4200 chip, the EM4100 chip and predecessors.
They are widely compatible with existing RFID 125 kHz readers and they are easy to integrate into existing systems.
You can buy cards without printing or personalization or cards with personalization.
Our card personalization services include:
- printing of cards with company logo, colored backgrounds, etc.
- numbering or personalization with data from an Excel table
- printing various types of barcodes and QR codes
- reading and printing chip ID numbers in various formats
- chip coding - writing custom data, changing keys.
The advantages of wooden RFID cards are:
- environmentally friendly material,
- unique and unforgettable aesthetics,
- possibility of personalization,
- top quality and durability.
You can use these cards for:
- record of attendance at work,
- charging electric cars,
- control of access to business premises or residential housings,
- as fitness membership cards,
- as a hotel cards,
- prepaid cards for admission to festivals, concerts, casinos,
- loyalty cards,
- gift cards...
We also offer wooden cards with other chips and custom print too.
Send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +386 41 884 124 and we will be happy to help you.
If you are an integrator or reseller, we offer special discounts.